Client Service Principles
We value team players who are accessible, responsive, courteous and communicative. The client services principles that we strive to meet daily are as follows:
- Give the client your home and mobile telephone numbers. Encourage the client to contact you at any time, day or night.
- Let the client know where you are and what will be your availability when you are away from your office.
- Return phone calls, voice-mails and e-mails, and acknowledge receipt of letters quickly and promptly, as defined by the client's needs and expectations.
- Quick, good and useful is better than too late and perfect.
- Let the client know that he or she is important.
- Treat the client at least as well as you would like to be treated.
- Be friendly and positive in all of your contacts with the client.
- Understand the client’s point of view and expectations.
- Make all communications clear.
- Strive to be concise.
- Keep the client informed on a timely basis.