(1) These materials have been prepared for information purposes and deal only with hypothetical or historical situations. They highlight and illustrate certain legal information, but the information is not intended as and should not be construed to be legal advice. Legal advice cannot be effectively given without full consideration of all relevant information relating to your particular situation. Your receipt or transmission of the information does not create an attorney-client relationship and cannot substitute for obtaining legal advice on your particular situation from an attorney licensed in your state. You should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel.
(2) Although we intend to provide up-to-date legal information, the information contained in this web site may not reflect the most current legal developments.
(3) Hypertext links to other Web sites do not serve as an endorsement of those sites and those sites are not under the control of B&D; Consulting.
(4) Also, any information transmitted to this site or to any Baker & Daniels attorney or B&D; Consulting consultant will not necessarily be held in confidence and may be intercepted by a third party.
(5) Unless specifically indicated otherwise in an individual attorney biography, the descriptions of legal practice do not constitute certification in any legal specialty by any of the attorneys.
We want to hear from you. The best way to contact us is by telephone at 1.317.237.0300, or at the number of one of our lawyers, which you may locate by clicking on "Professionals" and "Sector Expertise." We must insist that you do not send us any information about the substance of any matter that may involve you until you have talked with one of our lawyers. If you ignore this warning and submit any information that is confidential through use of our "Contact Us" button, then by clicking on the "OK" box, you agree that your submission will not preclude the firm from representing another client in a matter adverse to you where that information could be used against you. However, the firm agrees that it will not make such use of such information and will hold it confidential.